viernes, 31 de octubre de 2008

A letter to Mr Burguess

Dear Mr Burguess,
I'm here writing to you because I want to tell you that I've just passed my exam. As a consequence of your teaching and the way you made us to study as much as possible in order to be well-educated people, not only for present but also for the future.
I can add that apart from techiques of studying , you taught us another point of view in life. You taught us how to be better people too.
Thank you so much
I will never forget you!
Romina

2 comentarios:

Gladys Baya dijo...

How do you think Mr Burguess contributed to making his learners "well-educated" and "better people", Romina?

Have you ever had any teacher who's done that for you?

Love,
Gladys

romina dijo...

Mr Burguess contributed to making his learners weel-educated and better people because he made them think by themselves, made them to have their own opinion.
Yes, I have. Maybe we, as students, can take a bit from every teacher in order to learn something from each one.
See you
Romina